Seeking a highly-skilled and self-motivated licensed massage therapists to join one of Colorado’s leading wellness centers specializing in chiropractic, physical therapy & therapeutic massage. In this position, must be able to perform four to five (4-5) one hour (50-minute hands on) massages a day. Hours will be 1-6pm. Position pays between $20-25 plus tips and bonuses. Sheets (incl. laundry), lotion/oil, and massage table are provided.
- Provide one-hour massages for appointment holders and as directed by the Treating Doctor
- Guide clients through our service offerings and reinforce recommendations for care
- Compliant documentation is a must, including patient history and information about any injuries or conditions
- Design sessions around Doctor’s recommendations of specific complaints or problem areas
- Listen to clients during massages and adjust technique/pressure to meet their needs
- Suggest massage schedules for recurring sessions
- Travel (within Broomfield, Louisville, Lafayette) to corporate locations to deliver on-site chair massages for employees as needed for clinic community outreach
- Current and valid CO state license for massage therapy
- Current and valid malpractice/liability insurance
- 2+ years’ experience as a professional massage therapist
- Experience working in a spa or therapy center environment preferred
- Driver’s License & Reliable transportation required
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
To Apply, please answer the following three questions in your cover letter and/or reply:
- Do you have a valid CO license for massage therapy?
- Do you have valid malpractice/liability insurance?
- Tell us about any experience you have had with chiropractic.
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00 / per massage/hour
Job Type: Part-time to Full-time